Most Dangerous Intersections in Palm Beach County
No beaches on the east coast are like those in Palm Beach County. With so many people rushing to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather, the roads can quickly become filled with hasty drivers.
In the 2015 report published by the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles, Palm Beach County was responsible for 24,887 car accidents, ranking it as the 5th county with the most crashes.
While driving on the dangerous roads of Palm Beach County, be extra alert while in these intersections:
- Okeechobee Blvd. and State Road 7
- Southern Blvd. and State Road 7
- Military Tr. and Forest Hill Blvd.
- Atlantic Ave. and Congress Ave.
- Forest Hill Blvd. and State Road 7
- Lake Victoria Gardens Ave. and PGA Blvd.
- Palmetto Park Rd. and Powerline Rd.
These are just a few of our local intersections where extra attention is required, but many more exist. As a driver on the roads in Florida, please be fully aware of your surroundings every time you operate a motor vehicle.
If you have been hurt in an accident in Broward County, please contact our experienced law firm to schedule a consultation.